Image Diagnostics is an accredited secondary service provider in Radiology and Laboratory medicine by the National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS) in Nigeria. We are also accredited by the Radiographers Registration Board of Nigeria (RRBN). We have won many local and national recognition awards for her excellent services. Our most recent certification is the ISO 9001:2015 certification. With over 21 years of experience, we have passionately offered a reliable, safe, and affordable medical diagnosis with unparalleled global quality to our clients. We have enjoyed rapid growth based on a proven, scalable business model, exceptional service and outstanding value for money, and professional and technical excellence.
Job Position: Laboratory Technician
Job Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- The Laboratory Scientist is a key member of the Laboratory team and is responsible for ensuring the generation of accurate, timely, and cost-effective analytical data used to support environmental decision-making.
- The Laboratory Scientist is responsible for the operations of their assigned department including overseeing scheduling, monitoring capacity, and reporting on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Degree in Medical Laboratory Sciences and be registered with MLSCN
- Minimum of 2 years post-qualification laboratory experience across most departments in laboratory sciences.
- Membership or eligibility for membership of the Association of Medical Laboratory Science (AMLS)
- To work unsupervised as well as working as part of a team
- The above-listed essential functions and qualifications are not all-inclusive as changes and/or other responsibilities may be assigned as necessary.
17th April, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.