Divine AG Solutions Ltd (RC 1243335) was incorporated in 2015 to provide recruitment and outsourcing services in accordance with the terms agreed between us and our clients. Our goal is to meet the needs of our clients ranging from individual clients, government parastatals, corporate organizations, manufacturing companies, public sectors/organizations, hotels, churches as well as multinationals companies and corporations.
Divine AG Solutions Limited is built around core business values – Integrity, Reliability, Availability, and Professionalism. We empower our candidates to be the best they can be with the intention of providing our clients with the most competent and talented employees. Divine AG Solutions Ltd has the capacity to meet your requirements and with us, your recruitment needs are met.
Job Position: Laundry Man
Job Location: Magodo, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for picking up and delivery of in house guest laundry.
- Responsible for delivering all guest items punctually, accurately and in a professional and courteous way.
- Collect laundry and dry cleaning bags from guest rooms and ensure that guest name, room number and laundry pieces are listed.
- Count and verify all items collected as per laundry price lists/laundry sheet signed by the guest and note down any discrepancy or damages on the same sheet.
- Check all items for damage or stains and take appropriate action to rectify these issues.
- Report immediately to the superiors in case any valuable items like cash, jewellery, credit cards etc. found in guests cloth pockets.
- Responsible to processes the guests clothing on the correct equipment/machines using the appropriate chemicals and temperature.
- Once processed, neatly fold or hangs the clothing as requested by the guest on the laundry sheet.
- Once processed, hangs and transports clean uniforms to Housekeeping.
- Candidates should possess an SSCE / GCE / NECO qualification with 2 – 4 years work experience.
- Candidates should be staying at Magodo, Berger, Ogba and it’s environment.
N35,000 – N40,000 monthly.
6th April 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to divineag[email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.