Nedcomoaks is a limited liability company, but that is the only place limits feature in our story. Powered by the vision of building a better, more comfortable world and driven by the belief that everyone deserves a befitting space to call home, we constantly push the boundaries in building modern, exquisitely comfortable homes that the majority of Nigerians can afford.
Job Position: Junior Lawyer
Job Location: Lekki, Lagos
- Monitor legal risk in real estate documentation and advise clients accordingly.
- Interpret laws, rulings, and regulations for real estate transactions.
- Draft and negotiate real estate transactions.
- Draft routine leases and amendments.
- Ensure that appropriate approval is in place before real estate transactions are executed.
- Manage regulatory and compliance-related services.
- Represent the company in purchases and sales of properties.
- Defend the municipal code litigation.
- Support legal and general advisory needs associated with a large-scale real estate portfolio.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 1 – 3 years of work experience.
N80,000 – N100,000 Monthly.
25th July 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Qualified female candidates should apply.