Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited) is a leading telecommunications services provider in Nigeria headquartered in Lagos, the commercial nerve-center of Nigeria. The telco ranks amongst the top four mobile service providers in terms of subscribers with a customer base of more than 39.8 million. The company’s product offerings include 2G, 3G, and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce, and enterprise services.
- Job Position: Lead BI-RA-FMS Support – BI, Revenue Assurance & Fraud Management
- Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- The Lead BI-RA-FMS Support –Business Intelligence, Revenue Assurance & Fraud Management will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of these applications.
- Implementation of Revenue Assurance System and Fraud Management System to meet legal regulatory compliance around the Telecom nodes and Billing Systems from RA process.
- The Lead BI-RA-FMS will work closely with commercial and RAFM teams in Airtel Nigeria, HQ-IT, and IT Partners in Airtel Africa. Performing the necessary leadership, daily operations, and supporting business needs in this domain.
The SME is responsible for
- Providing end to end coverage from Network to Billing Assurance, Profile Assurance, Rating, and Billing Assurance, Billing to Accounting Assurance, Fraud Management, Compliance, and Financial Reporting
- Leading daily revenue assurance reconciliations and drive the corresponding improvements.
- Driving the automation of current RAFM manual processes.
- Responsible end-to-end for Business Intelligence and Analytics delivery.
- Delivering regulatory CDR requirements, ensure compliance, and prevent penalties.
- Identifying and evaluating innovative technologies applicable to the domain and determining the benefits to the Company.
- Leading the delivery of projects of applicable domain across OpCOs that attribute to the success of Airtel Africa business by collaborating with cross-functional teams.
- Promoting continuous improvement of processes and delivery of results within an assigned domain.
- Optimizing Change requirement delivery for faster time to market and ensuring the first-time-right efficiency.
- The setting, articulating and overseeing the achievement of Airtel Africa IT goals and objectives on relevant IT Applications.
- University degree (Engineering or Computer Science or related discipline)
- Minimum 8 – 10 years relevant experience in telecommunication/other relevant industry
- Experience from simplification and innovation projects.
- Experience in driving BUs towards simplification & standardization.
- Experience in design, planning, and operations of IT systems and solutions
- Hands-on experience in managing the complex and critical real-time processing and design of such solution
- Strong understanding of the agile landscape and a passion for building innovative & ROI-positive marketing programs at scale.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online