At Zojatech, we are a digital transformation consultancy and software development company that provides revolutionary and effective software solutions to businesses. Our goal is to provide software solutions that streamline work processes, enhance work productivity, enable business scalability and shape our clients as innovative leaders of their industry.
Job Position: Lead Product Manager
Job Location: Gbagada, Lagos
- The Lead Product Manager will be responsible for leading the development and execution of the product strategy for our Tech Company.
- This person will be responsible for understanding customer needs and market trends, developing and prioritizing the product roadmap, and working closely with cross-functional teams to bring products to market.
- As a key member of the leadership team, the Lead Product Manager will play a critical role in shaping the future of our company.
- Develop and execute the product strategy and vision in alignment with the company’s overall mission and goals.
- Act as the primary point of contact and advocate for the customer and market needs.
- Gather and prioritize product and customer requirements and work closely with cross-functional teams to develop and launch new products and features.
- Conduct market research to understand industry trends and competitive landscape.
- Develop a clear and actionable product roadmap and communicate it effectively to stakeholders across the organization.
- Work closely with engineering, design, and other teams to ensure timely and successful product delivery.
- Define and track key performance metrics for products and features, and use data and feedback to drive decision-making and improvement.
- Lead and mentor a team of product managers and coordinate with other teams to ensure a seamless product development process.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in the industry and identify new opportunities for innovation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering, or a related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in product management roles, with at least 2 years of experience in a leadership role.
- Strong understanding of product development and product management processes, methodologies, and tools.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders at all levels.
- Strong analytical skills and experience using data to drive decision-making.
- Proven track record of successfully launching products in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- Strong project management and team management skills.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies.
- Strong understanding of technology and the ability to quickly learn new technologies.
31st January, 2024.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.