Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE), is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
Job Position: Lead Sales Specialist – Completions and Wellbore Intervention
Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- As Lead Sales Specialist, you take ownership for planning and development for the overall sales strategy of your team. In a high-impact, fast-paced environment you will work with exclusive product lines.
- As a trusted leader, you will deliver successful outcomes for customers through innovation, strategic solutions, good relationships and thorough business understanding.
As a Lead Sales Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Developing your team’s sales initiatives using your knowledge of competitors to access new markets and customers
- Providing ongoing support to assist operations in providing effective completions solutions while optimizing the completions process
- Identifying and building long-term strategic relationships with key customers and markets to develop partnerships and opportunities
- Running multiple applications of medium risk in one or more product lines in Completions and Wellbore Intervention
- Building long-term strategic relationships with customers to originate sales opportunities and develop strategies for business growth.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have at least 5 years of experience in Sales, minimum of 3 additional years of experience in Account Sales.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college
- Have excellent communication and presentation skills to articulate highly technical information in a clear, concise manner
- Applying expertise to include applications of increasing complexity and/or risk in Completions and Wellbore Intervention and other product groups
- Demonstrate solid experience in Completions and Wellbore Interventions technology and applications.
- Be a good team player, enjoy collaborating and solving problems with others
- Be open to developing your career and opportunities with an exciting, innovative, global leading technology company
- Have a valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate ( please indicate clearly on resume)
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working remotely from home or any other work location (up to 5 days a week)
- Working flexible hours – flexing the times you work in the day
Working for you
- Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today.
- We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online