Pruvia Integrated Limited – Our client, a diverse portfolio Company providing opportunities for people across borders in Education, Travels, Business Hubs and Finance, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Lead Travel Consultant and Visa Advisory
Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Acts as a trusted advisor by offering informed and insightful recommendations which provide the best traveler experience in each situation
- Arrange standard and complex domestic and international travel reservations for executives including air, rail, hotel, and ground transportation
- Strong understanding of Visa’s travel policy and can appropriately guide and consistently provide consultation for all travel requests
- Responds to requests (phone, email, chat) promptly, completely, and professionally
- Excellent knowledge and application of travel supplier rules.
- Maintains, actively communicates, and seeks expansion of current knowledge of the state of the various travel industries supported.
- Provides required industry information, such as low fares, exchange costs and any associated penalties
- Can fulfill all requests regarding necessary regulations (DOT, TSA, passports, visas, etc.)
- Resolves complex problems/escalations including non-standard and multi-destinations, ticket exchanges and complex fares for all travel.
- 1-3 years Cognate Experience in related field
- OND / HND / B.Sc holder
- Ability to work independently but part of a larger global team
- Strong travel technology knowledge, such as implementation, customizations and support
- Strong relationship management skills and ability to communicate effectively, and collaborate with, senior to executive management.
- Strong focus on customer service to exceed normal satisfaction levels from both the Global Travel Team and our contracted vendors
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Great active listening and information gathering skills
- Excellent working knowledge of the travel industry, application of client travel policies, procedures and processes
- Proactively assists the Travel team and other team members in resolving problems, learning and research.
N80,000 – N100,000 monthly.
24th November, 2022.