The Good Hair Tribe is a Tech-driven Hair Care Literacy and Coaching company, with a mission to plug the Hair Care Literacy gap worldwide. We curate solutions for both Individuals and Corporate organizations with Memberships, Courses, Curricula, Stylist Trainings, Staff Trainings, etc.
Job Position: Learning Administrator
Job Location: Nigeria
- We are looking for a Learning Administrator to manage the learning experiences of a members and students of The Good Hair Tribe.
- Curate Quizzes for The Good Hair Tribe for Videos on our Learning Management System
- Organize Teaching Materials in PDF Format, for visual learners.
- Build and Organize Lead Database.
- Manage Community Experience of members.
- Manage Learning Events and projects, such as virtual classes and webinars.
- Minimum of OND / HND / B.Sc qualification.
- An Education Degree or experience will be an advantage
- A minimum of 1 year work experience.
- Computer literate
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Good understanding of Learning Management Systems.
- Knowledge of WordPress.
- Lively to manage membership Interactions.
- Knowledge of Hair Care will be an advantage, but not compulsory.
- Ability to use WordPress, page builder plugins such as Elementor, create sales and conversion landing pages, etc
- Ability to manage newsletter communications, using newsletter tools, such as mailchimp
- Ability to create simple designs, using tools such as Canva
- Ability to do content marketing, using skills such as storytelling and showcasing services benefits.
- Ability to write high-converting marketing emails and email subjects
30th December, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (in PDF Form) to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Learning Administrator” as the subject of the mail.