Microsoft is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. In doing so, we create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world. You can help us achieve our mission.
- Job Position: Learning Design and Curriculum Manager
- Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Design and develop high-quality written, video, and interactive content for self-service and instructor-led delivery.
- Have skills in instructional design, learning development principles and tools, the ability to develop technical training content.
- Work closely with engineers to design, develop, and maintain technical learning content and curricula for engineering disciplines.
- Be comfortable working autonomously in an area of technical and professional skills to analyze training needs and develop complex curricula and interactive activities.
- Assess training needs through surveys, interviews, and product telemetry to determine performance gaps and identify opportunities, priorities, and recommended training interventions within courseware and software to improve course development strategies.
- Customize and build content to support the program strategy
- Drive the execution, implementation and delivery of the curriculum and program based on strategy, plan design and modality.
- Assist in developing & maintaining technical training content, lab exercises, presentations, and accompanying materials.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment to deliver learning content on rapidly changing technologies.
- Have strong project management and communication skills so that stakeholders, teammates and leadership understand timelines and milestones.
- Proven skills with a variety of eLearning content creation tools.
- 3+ years of experience with successful on-demand and instructor-led training programs.
- Demonstrated success in using data and metrics to validate assumptions, recommendations and drive lasting positive operational changes and improvements.
- Highly self¬-directed and comfortable in a startup environment with ambiguous and rapidly growing learning demands.
- Strong sense of urgency in driving projects to completion.
- Diversity and inclusion are core to who you are.
- A collaborative team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills, comfortable working in a highly matrixed environment.
- Startup experience a plus.
- The job requires travel up to 25% travel.
- Nigeria work authorization and criminal background check are required.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online