Pacumen Limited, a fast-growing oil & gas indigenous servicing company, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Learning & Development Manager
Job Location: Lagos
- We are looking for an L&D Manager. You will be responsible for tackling the organization’s learning and development needs.
- The function also caters to external clients who are interested in the various training courses.
- Develop and implement learning strategies and programs.
- Evaluate employees and organizational learning and development needs and proffer solutions.
- Develop a training curriculum for the identified courses for both internal employees and clients.
- Manage the identified programs and ensure they are run seamlessly as scheduled.
- Understand succession planning and its implementation in fast-growing environments.
- Maintain relationships with clients, consultants, and vendors.
- Prepare training timetables and follow through with all stakeholders.
- Keep the learning and development department busy by engaging existing clients and providing leads for new ones.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND / Master’s Degree qualification
- Not less than 7 years of experience, at least 3 years as a L&D specialist.
- Proven experience as an L&D manager, Training manager, or similar
- Current knowledge of effective learning and development methods
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, especially PowerPoint and presentation skills
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills; sharp business acumen
- The preferred candidate should be a human resource professional with the required certifications.
3rd November, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.