Zilt Investment Limited, a Leading Real Estate Firm in Nigeria, is currently recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Legal/Administration Officer
Duties and Responsibilities
Legal Officer job description contains a variety of functions and roles including:
- Prepare and file legal documents, such as deeds, contracts, lawsuits and appeals
- Conduct research and analysis of legal problems
- Interpret laws, rulings, and regulations
- Communicate with clients.
Job Requirements / Skills / Qualifications
Legal Officer job description includes these skills and qualifications:
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Law.
- Minimum of Two (2) years of litigation experience
- Experience in legal drafting.
- Vast in Corporate/ Real property law
- Ability to work well within a team and individually.
- Ability to work long hours when needed.
- Strong analytical and research skills.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills.
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.