RevolutionPlus Property the leading real estate company in Nigeria with a vision to be the foremost real estate company in Sub-Saharan Africa as well as the world. We have been in business for over 8 years and we have 7 branches within and outside Nigeria. We pride ourselves in excellence, integrity and timely delivery. We strongly believe that our employees are our best asset and as such we take very good care of their careers and life while with us.
Job Position: Legal Adviser
Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Assist in dealing with legal correspondence; collate information needed for company secretariat function and produce Executive Management Reports as required.
- Assist in Timely Drafting and execution of legal documentation such as land agreements, deed of assignments and contract of engagement.
- Assist in giving legal advice to clients as regards their complaints.
- Review legal matters of clients and that of the company and work upon managing them efficiently.
- Assist in drafting terms and conditions of company’s estate contracts, agreements and other documents with approval from the directors.
- Must have LL.B and B.L
- Should have 4 – 6 years of work experience
- Prior Experience working with real estate companies will be an added advantage.
31st August, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.