DTV Nigeria is a leading name in the building and Civil Engineering Construction Industry in Nigeria. Founded in 1954 with the aim of offering quantity at the shortest possible time. Our Service includes Furniture Making, Construction Works, Interior Designs, Construction Equipment Rentals, Property Development & Management.
Job Position: Legal Analyst
Job Location: Lagos
- The Legal Analyst will act as Legal Secretary to the CAO; conduct research, analyse, advise and execute all compliance and regulatory matters.
- Executive & Administrative Support to the CEO & CAO.
- Prepare detailed reports based on legal research and trends to ensure proper compliance.
- Give legal analysis and advise on all financial and project transactions.
- Attend to all legal matters and interface with law firms assigned with cases.
- Maintain a Compliance Register for all projects, statutory and corporate transactions.
- Non-Compliance Identification & Support to various Project and Transaction coordinators.
- Proper implementation of Records and Documents Management.
- Maintains a logbook or record of all documents received, assigned and released to concerned staff for proper monitoring and easy reference.
- Prepares correspondences, affidavits and other legal forms.
- Conducts researches and studies of applicable laws and rules.
- 4-5 years experience working in similar roles.
- Relevant Legal qualification with biases in Corporate and Commercial Law.
- Experience in similar industry will be an added advantage.
Required Competencies, Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent analytical, organising and problem solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver within time lines
- Demonstrate independent work initiatives, sound judgement, diplomacy etc.
- Excellent oral and written communication.
- Presentation and reporting skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online