Management FIRST – Our client, a Leading Real Estate Company in Abuja, is seeking to hire a well experienced and detailed individual with experience in Real Estate to fill the position below:
Job Position: Legal Assistant
Job Location: Abuja (FCT)
- A Legal Assistant is a professional who conducts legal research, drafts documents, emails, and signatures for lawyers when they’re unable to.
- Overall, they’re responsible for supporting lawyers and making their job easier by handling administrative tasks
- Provide administrative support to lawyer and enhance office effectiveness.
- Handle communication with clients, witnesses etc.
- Administratively support and attend trials
- Prepare seal documents
- File and document all legal documents and more.
- Deal with clients/Public matters as directed by legal head and as relate to company service and policy.
- Prepare case briefs and summarize depositions, interrogatories and testimony
- Conduct investigations and statistical/documentary research
- Locate and develop case relevant information
- Type up and file basic legal documents and correspondence
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Maintain contact lists
- Monitor deadlines and juggle calendars
- Legal Assistant certification or diploma.
- Proven working experience as Legal Assistant or Legal Secretary.
- Familiarity with law, legal procedures and protocols, and court system
- Satisfactory knowledge of day-to-day operations of a legal office
- Computer literacy
- Proficiency in English
- Working knowledge of case management software.
- Excellent secretarial and organisational skills
- Ability to juggle multiple activities and work under pressure
N80,000 – N150,000 / month.
27th January, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.