Lifestores Pharmacy Healthcare – We’re democratising access to primary healthcare by transforming pharmacies across Africa. Our technology and support services help pharmacies manage their inventory more efficiently, enjoy group purchase discounts and better serve customers.
Job Position: Legal Associate
Job Location: Lagos
- Stay abreast of relevant laws and regulations affecting the healthcare and pharmacy industries.
- Ensure legal compliance in all aspects of Lifestores Healthcare operations, including OGA Pharmacy and Lifestores Pharmacy.
Contract Drafting and Review:
- Draft, review, and negotiate a variety of contracts, agreements, and legal documents related to business operations, partnerships, and vendor relationships.
- Manage tenancy relationships with landlords and other relevant stakeholders
- Provide guidance on corporate governance matters and ensure adherence to legal requirements for both OGA Pharmacy and Lifestores Pharmacy.
- Liaise with regulatory authorities and manage regulatory filings to ensure compliance with healthcare and pharmacy regulations.
- Provide guidance on NDPR and data compliance, and support the team in creating processes where needed to ensure we are NDPR compliant.
- Periodically review legislation as it pertains to tech and data, and advise the business accordingly on pertinent issues.
- Identify legal risks and provide proactive advice to the management team to mitigate potential legal issues.
Legal Support for Operations:
- Provide legal support for the day-to-day operations of OGA Pharmacy and Lifestores Pharmacy, including licensing, permits, and operational compliance.
Contract Dispute Resolution:
- Work collaboratively with internal stakeholders to resolve contractual disputes and legal issues efficiently.
- Provide advise and support in relation to debt recovery scenarios between the companies and customers
- Collaborate with relevant departments to develop and implement policies that align with legal requirements and support business objectives.
- Joining customer and partner meetings where needed
- Taking on any other task required by management
- Being a cultural carrier for Lifestores healthcare.
- Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.) Degree and a valid legal practicing license.
- Proven experience as a Legal Associate or in a similar legal role, preferably in the healthcare or FMCG sector.
- In-depth knowledge of healthcare and pharmacy regulations.
- Strong drafting and negotiation skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a dynamic environment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.