Workforce Group is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organizational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
Job Position: Legal Associate
Job Location: Lagos
- The individual will be handling all legal related functions/activities for the company.
- Handling all legal related functions / activities for the group.
- Acting as the company Secretary and attending to all company secretarial functions for the group and member companies.
- Special Audit functions – Being a member of CORPORATE AUDIT GROUP and supporting the Executive office in carrying out special audit of selected units / dept.
- Managing the Executive Office , providing executive assistance and support roles, whilst, attending to issues as assigned and following up on all service providers – internal and external players for effective service delivery to the Executive Office.
- Any other functions as assigned
- LLB and BL.
- Second class upper division.
- 2 to 3 years post-graduation
- Work experience is an added advantage.
- Age – not more than 27 years
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online