Lheon Consulting Limited is a strategy development and talent consultancy company, devoted exclusively to career shaping and personal development activities. We work globally with professionals and experts in the financial sectors to offer resourceful training, assessment and recruitment services to financial and non-bank financial institutions through use of innovative technologies to achieve a perfect workplace.
Job Position: Assistant Legal Manager
Job Location: Lagos
- Planning, supervising and coordinating the operations of the Legal Services Department.
- Provide innovative, practical and contemporary legal leadership and expertise to resolve significant and complex legal issues on behalf of the organisation.
- Acting as a Legal advisor to the organisation and it’s affiliates.
- Direct the research, analysis, interpretation and delivery of high quality strategic and operational legal, policy, regulatory and compliance advice and support services, and resolve complex and sometimes unchartered legal issues to enable the execution of policy, program and service delivery strategies.
- Provide company secretarial services and corporate governance support to the organization
- Monitor and ensure contract lifecycle management
- Provide legal counsel through the development and implementation of legal policy and governance frameworks.
- Ability to identify and analyze complex issues/problems in management areas, and recommend and implement solutions.
- Must have the ability to evaluate and weigh all legal aspects and / or situation, and be able to provide sound solutions, with the ultimate aim of protecting the legal interests of the organisation.
- Have good communication skills as well as interpersonal skills, with good public relations skills.
- Demonstrable exposure to a computerized working environment and basic ICT literacy.
- Demonstrable appreciation of strategic management processes.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with 7 – 10 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
27th January, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.