Lheon Consulting Limited is a strategy development and talent consultancy company, devoted exclusively to career shaping and personal development activities. We work globally with professionals and experts in the financial sectors to offer resourceful training, assessment and recruitment services to financial and non-bank financial institutions through use of innovative technologies to achieve a perfect workplace.
Job Position: Legal Manager
Job Location: Lagos
- Reports on HR-related (employee and staff) matters.
- Report on Real estate-related cases and other relevant occurrences.
- Report on activities and occurrences in the corporate compliance space and relevant new regulations that were released by regulators during the quarter
- Draft agreements and other documents prepared on matters pertaining to projects which must be detailed, well-researched, concise, properly documented, executed, and stored in hard copy and electronic format
- Advising on general business law issues and managing the legal issues of all areas of the company, including but not limited to corporate matters, procurement, safety, security, insurance, and sustainability issues
- Preparation of case drafts and drafof ting a wide variety of legal agreements and review and draft contracts, agreements, and internal policies and ensure that they are in compliance with all statutory or legal requirements and provide internal advisory services to the business units and departments within the Company.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with 7 years work experience.
N300,000 – N350,000 / month.
9th December, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.