ACE Human Resources Consulting – Our client is a non-profit Professional Body set up in 1969 to cater to the interest and propagation of the Landed and Valuation Profession in Nigeria.
- Job Position: Legal Officer
- Ref Id: LAP006
- Job Location: Abuja
- Assist Head of Legal Department to oversee Institution lawsuits
- Ensure the company fills out and submits all its legal paperwork.
- Assist the HOD in the area of legal research and analysis.
- Interpret laws, rulings, and regulations in legal documents.
- Compile, proofread and revise drafts of legal documents and reports.
- Daily record keeping with electronic and hard copy filing of documents.
- Obtain relevant information from other organizations or agencies.
- Create and organize information, and generate reference tools for easy use by the office.
- Report all case-related queries.
- Perform other duties that may be assigned by the Head, Legal / PPC Administrative Secretary.
- Candidate should possess on LL.B Hons Degree in Law from a reputable university.
- Five years cognate experience of which two years must be from legal services
- Ability to grasp and interpret legal documents
- Strong Administrative skills, including proficiency with MS Office applications;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Brilliant written and verbal communication skills.
5th March 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] Using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Due to high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted for interviews.