CloudWare Technologies designs, develop, web mobile applications to power your businesses. We help deploy, integrate technology solutions to solve business, public and social problems.
Job Position: Legal Officer
Job Location: Osogbo Osun
- Conduct in-depth legal research and analysis on various issues, including contracts, regulations, and statutes.
- Monitor legal risk in documentation and advise clients accordingly.
- Draft, review, and negotiate contracts, agreements, and legal documents.
- Ensure that contracts align with legal requirements and protect the interests of our company.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to address contractual issues and negotiate favorable terms.
- Monitor and ensure compliance with relevant laws, regulations, and internal policies.
- Develop and implement compliance programs to mitigate legal risks.
- Advise management on potential legal implications of business decisions.
- Manage regulatory and compliance-related services.
- Work with team to review laws and draft amendments
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law (required).
- Admitted as a notary public (required).
- Strong research, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent drafting, negotiation, and communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple legal matters and prioritize tasks effectively.
- Detail-oriented with a high level of accuracy in legal documentation.
- Strong ethical standards and the ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Familiarity with corporate governance principles.
- Adaptable and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to Draft Bills and Laws
- Ability to use Computer to work effectively.
18th October, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume / CV and Links or screenshot of some of the things you have done before to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Applicant must be resident in Osogbo, Osun State or be ready to relocate to Osogboin order to fill the position.