Grace View Homes is a policy-driven company with a main focus on customer satisfaction and delivery of affordable homes to the areas we locate our projects. We have well-trained Real Estate professionals who strive continually to meet the company’s targets. Grace View Homes incorporates proven, professional state-of-the-art techniques, specializing in the marketing, listing, and selling of new homes, residential apartments, undeveloped and developed lands, and creating commercial investment opportunities.
Job Position: HR / Legal Officer
Job Location: Kuje, Abuja (FCT)
- Working closely with various departments, increasingly in a consultancy role, assisting line managers to understand and implement policies and procedures;
- Prepare reports and recommends procedures to reduce absenteeism, employee turnover and low morale among the workforce.
- Actively take part in the staffing function right from Recruitment, selection and placement to termination.
- Training and development of all staff, new and current.
- Negotiating salaries, contracts, working conditions or redundancy packages with staff and representatives.
- Advising line managers and other employees on employment law and the employer’s own employment policies and procedures.
- Monitor staff performance through conducting performance appraisals and giving feedback.
- Provide information and assistance to staff, supervisors and advice on human resource and work related issues.
- Conduct Training Needs Analysis and process employee requests for external training while complying with set policies and procedures
- Monitor scheduled absences such as leave or travel and coordinate actions to ensure the staff absence has been adequately covered off to ensure continuity of Services.
- Develop and implement a human resources plan and personnel management policies and procedures
- Promoting equality and diversity as part of the culture of the organization
- Must have a Degree or a Higher Diploma in Human Resource Management
- Must reside in Kuje and/or environ
- 1 – 5 years work experience.
- Must have a legal background
- Must have excellent computer skills including the ability to operate spreadsheets and word processing programs at a highly efficient level.
- Effective spoken and written communication skills including the ability to prepare reports, proposals, policies and procedures
- Must have good negotiation skills
- Good interpersonal skills, and analytical skills
19th January, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and Cover Letter to: Graceview77@gmail.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.