Ivy Scholars is an HR Consulting and Training firm in Nigeria. We help you grow and sustain your business through crafting the right strategy, hiring and developing the right people, and achieving the right results. Our services include people, process, and project outsourcing, corporate training and development, recruitment and assessment, market research and entry, management consulting and background checks services.
Job Title: Legal Officer
Location: Chevron – Lekki, Lagos
Industry: Real Estate
- Prepare necessary paperwork (contracts, leases, deeds, sales and lease agreements)
- Draft and solidify agreements, contracts and other legal documents to ensure the company’s full legal rights
- Collaborate with management to devise efficient defence strategies
- Provide clarification on legal language or specifications to everyone in the organization
- Conduct your work with integrity and responsibility
- Maintain current knowledge of alterations in legislation
- Manage property auctions or exchanges
- Provide guidance and assist sellers and buyers in marketing and purchasing property for the right
- price under the best terms
- Determine clients’ needs and financial abilities to propose solutions that suit them
- Intermediate negotiation processes, consult clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal
- requirements and related matters, ensuring a fair and honest dealing
- Perform comparative market analysis to estimate properties’ value
- Display and market real property to possible buyers
- Maintain and update listings of available properties
- Cooperate with appraisers, escrow companies, lenders and home inspectors
- Develop networks and cooperate with attorneys, mortgage lenders and contractors
- Promote sales through advertisements, open houses and listing services
- Remain knowledgeable about real estate markets and best practices.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification
- 2 – 3 years of work experience.
- N110,000 monthly
15th January, 2022.
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV along with a one minute introductory video to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.