Radix Pension Managers is a licensed Pension Fund Administrator (“PFA”) by the National Pension Commission (“PenCom”). On February 15, 2017, Radix Capital Partners Limited, a Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) licensed investment banking firm acquired a majority share interest in IGI Pension Managers Limited, a company previously owned by IGI Plc. Further to this acquisition, a new Board of Directors and executive management team was constituted to lead the company.
Job Position: Legal Officer
Job Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- Support the Company Secretary/Legal Adviser in monitoring and advising on all legal matters, commercial contracts, and agreements.
- The Legal Officer shall also ensure the Company complies with the statutory and corporate governance practices and guidelines as observed in the Pension industry.
- Draft a wide variety of legal agreements.
- Provide advice on corporate legal issues and business matters.
- Provide internal advisory services to the business units and departments within the Company.
- Provide commercial legal support to all departmental projects and job functions.
- Ensure the development of service level agreements for service support and delivery.
- Monitor the maintenance of the registers and other records required to be maintained by the Company under the Companies and Allied Matters Act (CAMA).
- Provide all such other administrative and other secretarial duties as directed by the Company Secretary/Legal Adviser.
- Assist in the development of guidelines, policies, and procedures.
- Analyze and review legal agreements, legislation, and documents for the Board.
- Ensure (internal & external) compliance with laid down guidelines, policies and procedures; investigate issues of non-compliance as may be required.
- Review and advice management on legal implications of internal policies and procedures.
- Review and draft contracts, agreements and internal policies and ensure that they are in compliance with all statutory or legal requirements.
- Any other duties as may be assigned.
- A Graduate Degree in Law (minimum of second class lower).
- Member of the Nigerian Bar Association.
- A minimum of 3 years post NYSC experience preferably in the financial industry.
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office applications especially Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Strong knowledge of corporate law; commitment and enthusiasm in the delivery of the organization’s objectives.
- Good understanding of general and specific Company and commercial law.
- Excellent team working ability to ensure smooth operation in the Legal Unit as a whole.
- Good research skills.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and discretion.
1st August 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only suitable applicants will be shortlisted.