Vesti is the preferred platform for humans going global. Humans are on the move, but immigration processes, financial services are fragmented and cumbersome. We are on a mission to simplify financial services for the NeoHuman on the move. We provide a suite of financial services that is suited for humanity’s future. Vesti gives humans the power to move. Interested in relocating to a new country, download Vesti to navigate the path.
Job Position: Legal Officer
Job Location: Lagos
- Draft a diverse range of legal agreements to cover various business needs and transactions.
- Offer advice on corporate legal matters and guidance on general business issues.
- Provide internal advisory services to different business units and departments within the company.
- Offer commercial legal support to all departmental projects and functions.
- Develop service level agreements for service support and delivery.
- Monitor the maintenance of necessary registers and records as required under the Companies and Allied Matters Act.
- Perform administrative and secretarial duties directed by the Legal Counsel and Company Secretary.
- Assist in devising and implementing company policies and procedures to ensure compliance with legal and regulatory standards.
- Analyze and evaluate legal agreements, legislation, and documents for review by the Board.
- Ensure compliance, both internally and externally, with established guidelines, policies, and procedures. Investigate instances of non-compliance when necessary.
- Assess and advise management on the legal implications of internal policies and procedures.
- Review and create contracts, agreements, and internal policies, ensuring alignment with statutory and legal requirements.
- Manage clients and oversee the proper communication and monitoring of case files.
- Undertake any additional duties assigned by the Head of Corporate Affairs and Legal.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law (LLB) or Juris Doctor (JD). Additional qualifications in finance or international law may be beneficial.
- Proven experience (2-3 years) as a legal counsel, legal officer, or similar role within the fintech, financial services, or migration industry.
- Sound knowledge of immigration laws, finance laws, regulations, and compliance requirements.
- Strong drafting and analytical skills with the ability to interpret complex legal documents.
23rd December, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.