ACE Human Resources Consulting – Our client is a non-profit Professional Body set up in 1969 to cater to the interest and propagation of the Landed and Valuation Profession in Nigeria.
- Job Position: Liaison Officer
- Ref Id: LO06
- Job Location: Enugu
- Ensuring the smooth running of the office
- Supervising staff and ensuring duties are effectively discharged
- Handling all personnel matters and guiding the Abuja/Lagos offices
- Overseeing all general administrative matters in the liaison office
- Liaising on a daily basis with the staff at the National Secretariat, especially Heads of Departments to ensure that activities concerning their departments in the Liaison office go on smoothly.
- Handling all correspondence in the liaison office
- Attending to members of the Institution/general public and handling inquiries/complaints
- Ensuring Committees/Subcommittees of Council and Faculties/Business divisions successfully hold their meetings at the office
- Being in attendance and taking minutes at such meetings as may be required
- Handling/overseeing procurement and local purchasing of Supplies for office use.
- B.Sc / HND in Social Sciences
- Five years cognate experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to establish and nurture beneficial business relationships
- Self-motivated with a willingness to take initiative and solve complex problems
- Must be resident in Enugu.
5th March 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] Using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Due to the high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted for interviews.