LifeBank is a technology company that empowers hospitals and care centres to deliver quality healthcare to patients in emerging markets. Our technology, infrastructure, agile production, and distribution networks enable hospitals in emerging markets to catch up with their global peers. We have distributed 45,000+ medical products to 1000+ healthcare facilities, saving 18,000+ lives across Nigeria, Kenya, and Ethiopia. At LifeBank, we are the technology-led healthcare system for the future.
Job Position: Life Fleet Representative
Job Location: Kaduna
- We are seeking a dedicated LifeFleet Representative for the Kaduna region. This is a crucial operations role responsible for overseeing fleet management, logistics, stakeholder management, and collaboration with 3PL vendors.
- As the LifeFleet Representative, you will play a pivotal role in executing LifeBank’s agile fleet management technology to improve the healthcare supply chain and last-mile delivery in Nigeria.
Fleet management and logistics:
- Oversee and optimise LifeFleet’s fleet management and logistics operations in Kaduna state.
- Supervise the end-to-end distribution of medical supplies, from loading at the KADHSMA warehouse to deliveries at last mile facilities.
- Onboard and manage the 3PLs networks to ensure smooth and secure deliveries of medical supplies.
- Monitor and track fleet using the LifeFleet platform
- Provide data-driven and actionable reports to enhance fleet optimisation and the supply chain.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders, including KADHSMA, Kaduna State Ministry of Health, PHCMB, and others.
- Prepare and report the monthly fleet maintenance budget and management report, recording key KPIs for LifeBank and KADHSMA
- Assist in organising project meetings, workshops, and events.
- Proactively monitor project risks and take necessary actions to minimise their impact on LifeFleet’s deliverables.
- Oversee and ensure daily/weekly/monthly maintenance schedules of the fleet.
- Provide leadership and guidance to the KADHSMA LifeFleet team, fostering a collaborative and high-performing work environment.
- Train, monitor and manage current drivers and the induction of new drivers
- Foster a positive and cooperative work environment.
- A Degree in Logistics, Supply Chain Management, or a related field.
- At least 3 years of experience in logistics, fleet management, and working with 3PL vendors within and around Kaduna and its environs
Skills And Abilities / Personal Attributes:
- Strong analytical and reporting skills.
- Excellent organisational and stakeholder engagement.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Proficiency in using computer software, including Google Suite programs (Docs, Sheet, Slides, etc.,
- The position is based in Kaduna State, Nigeria.
- The LifeFleet Representative will report directly to the Director of Operations at LifeBank.
Accompanied by the fact that we provide services that help save lives, we also ensure that our employees are well taken care of. The following benefits are available for all LifeBank employees.
- Health insurance, life insurance, and workman compensation.
- Focused and caring team members.
- Accelerated growth opportunities.
3rd November, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Join our fast expanding team and help improve healthcare in Africa.