Avarun Consulting Limited is further seeking to recruit on behalf of our client, certain next level Management personnel who shall support the company’s Senior Management personnel in their pursuit of NCAA Air Operator Certificate (AOC), in accordance with Nigeria Civil Aviation Regulations 2015, and subsequent operation of an airline in Commercial Air Transportation.
- Job Position: Line Maintenance Manager
- Job Location: Nigeria
- Job Category: Aviation
- Positively leading and ensuring safety, compliance, security, and quality of daily maintenance activities and priorities through continuous two-way communication with Operations, Line Maintenance, and Maintenance Planning.
- The Management and supervision of maintenance personnel to ensure compliance with applicable regulatory requirements, OEM data, and company policies and procedures to fully ensure compliance to fully ensure safety and operational support.
- Assisting the Director of Maintenance in ensuring that aircraft maintenance standards are maintained at the highest level of safety and quality.
- A valid Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (AME) License with airframe and power plant ratings on the EMB 145, 170, or 190 series aircraft
- 10+ years of commercial aircraft maintenance experience
- 5+ years of experience in a supervisory/management role.
- Proven experience in establishing and maintaining line maintenance stations
- A clear understanding of Maintenance Manuals, Maintenance programs, Reliability programs, and interpretations of Nigerian Civil Aviation Regulations.
- Strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Revenue and cost-consciousness in aircraft maintenance, while maintaining the highest level of safety
14th February 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email