- The Loan Officer will be responsible for evaluating and authorize approval of business, real estate, or credit loans.
- They evaluate the financial status of a loan, act as the liaison between the institution and the applicant, and will seek to find a loan arrangement that is in the best interests of both parties.
- Evaluate loan applications
- Meet with applicants to obtain information for loan applications and to answer questions about the process.
- Analyze applicants financial status, credit, and property evaluations to determine the feasibility of applying for a loan.
- Explain to customers the different types of loans and credit options that are available, as well as the terms of those services.
- Obtain and compile copies of loan applicants€™ credit histories, corporate financial statements, and other financial information.
- Review and update credit and loan files.
- Review loan checklist to ensure that documents are complete and accurate
- Compute payment schedules.
- Issuance of e-receipts and sending to customers.
- Daily uploading of payment on loan disk
- Weekly updating of trackers and preparation of weekly reports
- Liaising with CRM & Sales to obtain offers for existing and new clients
- Visit to different Mortgage Banks to submit clients’ documents
- HND / B.Sc. Banking & Finance (Preferable) or Accounting or other related fields
- 1 – 3 years of relevant experience
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Knowledgeable in the use of Loan disk
About Alpha Mead Group
Alpha Mead Group is a Total Real Estate Solutions Company established to provide robust business support services to local and international Real Estate investors or owners with interests in Facilities Management, Real Estate Development and Advisory, Security Systems and Technologies, Training, Healthcare Management and Real Estate Financing Services.