Bucksway’s Leverages and Investments Limited was incorporated as a licensed limited liability company in 2017 providing financial convenience to the deficit users of the fund. The company started informally in 2016 and formally commenced business in 2017. It has since steadily grown to become a valuable bridge in the finance and wealth creation value chain by breaking down the main limiting barrier of financing which stands between real and enterprising entrepreneurs who have been systematically denied assistance. Many of these businesses had been denied assistance by the formal financial system.
Job Position: Loan Officer
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- Signing on new clients and helping them through the onboarding process.
- Build and maintain a portfolio of quality clients rapidly and consistently to reach the target portfolio within the assigned period.
- Liaise with community organizations, business associations, and individual entrepreneurs.
- Sensitize potential clients on all aspects of the loan program:
- procedures to apply, the terms and conditions, the incentives for good performance, and penalties for late repayment.
- Negotiate and use persuasion skills to overcome objections.
- Provide Daily Reports on accomplishments and results.
General Requirements, Skills and Competence
- A good First Degree / ND / HND from a reputable University / Polytechnic
- Marketing experience in the banking or financial sector.
- Effective Communication
- Good Customer Service.
Highly Competitive with other Benefits(Leave, Pension, etc).
16th June 2022.
Method of application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated Resume / CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.