MDHx Pharmacy is a community pharmacy with a mission to treat all our clients equally while providing them with goods and services to ensure that their health and wellness is assured.
- Job Position: Locum Pharmacist
- Job Location: Gwarimpa, Abuja (FCT)
- The Pharmacist will supervise all operations within the pharmacy as well as provide pharmacy services to customers
- Assess customer needs and recommend suitable promoted products from time to time.
- Interpret prescriptions from affiliated doctors and manage referrals from medical labs to prescribe our products and retail outlets, by utilizing effective selling skills and performing cost-benefit analysis.
- Attend sales meetings, conference calls, training sessions and symposium circuits
- Work with the sales team to develop strategies and implement brand strategies to ensure a consistent marketing message.
- Report to the Pharmacist Director, build positive trust relationships with the pharmaceutical director to influence targeted group in the decision-making process
- Monitor and analyze data and market conditions to identify competitive advantage
- Keep accurate records and documentation for reporting and feedback
- Pursue continuous learning and professional development and stay up-to-date with latest medical data
- You would be required to work in the evenings from 5 pm to 9 pm daily and alternate weekends.
- We are looking for an enthusiastic Locum Pharmacist who can thrive in a fast-paced business environment.
- B. Pharm degree with at least two years post-graduation experience.
- Proven work experience as a Pharmacist in community pharmacy practice.
- Familiarity with databases, statistics, product lines and latest customer needs
- Knowledge of MS Office, CRM and ERP software.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and sales skills.
- Highly motivated and target-driven with a proven track record in sales.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Willingness to learn.
- Residence within or close to Gwarimpa will be a strong advantage
5th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume / CV to: email@example.com with the “Job title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Write a short summary of yourself in the mail body with the position as the subject of the mail.