First Digital Marketing Agency – Our client in the Transportation / Logistics Sector, which provides Logistics Services for Inter and Intra State travelers in Nigeria is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Logistic Manager
Job Location: Festac, Ajah Lagos
- Our client is looking to fill the position of Logistics Manager.
- He/she will be responsible for the overall supply chain management with the goal of managing the entire order cycle so as to enhance business development and ensure sustainability and customer satisfaction.
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation, and customer services
- Direct, optimize, and coordinate full-order cycle
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficient
- Arrange warehouse and goods, plan routes, and process shipments
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints
- Supervise, coach, and train warehouse workforce
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy, and timeliness targets
- Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements
- BSc / HND in Business Administration, Logistics, or Supply Chain
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience
- Excellent customer service
- Great written and oral communication
- Proven working experience as a Logistics Manager
- Record of successful distribution and logistics management
- Demonstrable ability to lead and manage staff
- Proficient in standard logistics software
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects
29th October, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Qualified candidate will be expected to travel to the company’s head office at Akwa for their final interview and onboarding process.
- All expenses will be covered by the company.