Kingsmen is a Nigerian Group of Companies offering integrated construction, building solutions, Real Estate and related services. We specialize in executing complex works that require the highest levels of technical expertise and excel in the implementation of state-of-the-art methods with style and excellence. Combining the function of an architect, engineer and construction manager into a single entity, Kingsmen along side with their Brands provide an integrated approach focused on the specific needs of your project. We have an operational advantage, the ability to fast-track work based on the close, contractual relationship between the designer and the builder.
Job Position: Logistic Manager
Job Location: Lekki, Lagos
- Our Logistics Manager is responsible for overseeing and coordinating all logistics processes, car hiring, car maintenance, expanding client base and order fulfilment.
- They ensure all aspects of the logistics operations are working effectively.
- Expanding Kingsmen Logistic brand, creating new client market and maintain previous ones.
- Manage drivers to make sure they work to company standards.
- Outsourcing and onboarding logistics partners on Kingsmen
- Logistics Network platform.
- Proper coordinating and tracking of all cars been hired.
- Monitor bike deliveries,ensure customers are satisfied.
- Observe all company cars and bike,make sure they working smoothly daily.
- Ensure all bookings and transactions done are properly documented.
- Ensure all company policies adhere to by all clients.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 1 – 3 years relevant work experience.
30th December, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.