Pruvia Integrated Limited – We are general service merchants with a strong desire to ensure customer satisfaction in the midst of efficient and effective service delivery. We offer a wide range of services. These services are delivered with skilled and experience guided by our core values and driven by our belief that we are more than conquerors.
- Job Position: Logistics Administrator
- Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- We are looking for a Logistics Administrator to help run our warehouse efficiently and according to safety guidelines.
- Logistics Administrator responsibilities include supporting all supply chain procedures, from coordinating deliveries to managing shipping documentation. To be successful in this role, you should be well-organized and understand the order fulfillment cycle.
- Ultimately, you will ensure our customers receive the right orders on time.
- Plan shipments based on product availability and customer requests
- Track orders to ensure timely deliveries
- Prepare shipping documents (like invoices, purchase orders and bills of lading)
- Coordinate our supply chain procedures to maximize quality of delivery
- Schedule shifts for our drivers and warehouse staff
- Maintain updated records of orders, suppliers and customers
- Oversee the levels of our warehouse stock and place orders as needed
- Provide information to customers about the status of their orders
- BSc in Supply Chain Management, Logistics or relevant field
- Minimum of 3 years Work experience as a Logistics Administrator, Warehouse Administrator or similar role
- Knowledge of logistics software or transport management systems
- Basic accounting knowledge
- Must be Computer and IT Savvy
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Good communication skills
- Prefarable male
30th April 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Cover Letter and CV / Resume to: [email protected] using the job tittle as the subject of the mail.