White Soul Motors Ltd is a subsidiary of White Soul Investment Ltd, a company incorporated under the Company and Allied Matters Act, 1997. We are a leading player in the automobile sales industry, providing accessible and affordable vehicles and maintenance services tailored to meet specific requirements. White Soul Motors Ltd is enriched with a track record of 19 years of operational license. Our core business area is centered on Importation, Distribution and Sales and Marketing Automobiles in Nigeria. The company operating standards have always been at par with global industrial standards and meet the requirements of all sectors. The organization is led by a strong leadership team, familiar with international best practices, qualified in providing services to several blue-chip organizations with the aim geared towards exceeding customer expectations. The efforts of the management over time have expanded the business presence beyond Nigeria and now in the United State of America with excellent partners across the country. In White Soul Motors Ltd, we ensure prompt, reliable, and timely delivery of services to our customers. Whatever your needs are, we are poised to meeting them effectively.
The logistics analyst will be responsible for analyzing and interpreting data and providing logistics information to aid cost-effective, efficient, timely, and high-quality logistics solutions. He/she would work closely with the HR Manager with a dual reporting line to the MD.
- Job Position: White Soul Motors
- Job Location: Lagos
- Data Analysis and reporting
- Collation of data from across the business to analyze logistics processes in line with business goals and targets
- Analyze product delivery or supply chain processes to identify or recommend changes.
- Manage route activity including invoicing, and review of the truck journey to determine diesel consumption, diversions, and final delivery/offloading point
- Maintain databases of logistics information
- Interpret data on logistics elements, such as truck availability, downtime, reliability, supply chain management, strategic sourcing or distribution, supplier management, or transportation
- Provide ongoing analyses in areas such as transportation costs, parts procurement, backorders, or delivery processes.
- Track the flow of orders from the point of loading to the final delivery point
- Prepare reports on logistics performance measures and productivity, using our clients’ standards
- Remotely monitor the activities of vehicles, using the tracking systems to track the trucks
- Recommend improvements to existing or planned logistics processes
- Develop or maintain models for strategic uses, such as cost estimating or demand to forecast
- Review procedures, such as distribution or inventory management, to ensure maximum efficiency or minimum cost.
- Ensure reliability, integrity, and accuracy of data
Minimum of BSc with at least 2 years’ experience in data analysis
31st January 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as the subject of the email.