PMI Consults is a global company with presence all over Africa most especially, Lagos. The client is a known name in consumer goods with focus on wellness and health products. With high rate of unemployment and its negative impacts on the society, efforts are being made by the Company to address the malaise so as to reduce the levels of poverty and criminality.
Job Position: Freight / Logistics Coordinator
Job Location: Lagos
- Overseeing all supply chain operations.
- Organizing and managing inventory, storage, and transportation.
- Analyzing and optimizing logistical procedures.
- Reviewing, preparing, and routing purchase orders.
- Ensuring the safe and timely pick-up and delivery of shipments.
- Monitoring shipments, costs, timelines, and productivity.
- Addressing and resolving shipment and inventory issues.
- Liaising and negotiating with suppliers and retailers.
- Answering customer queries.
- High School Diploma / GED required.
- Degree in Business Administration, Logistics or related field preferred.
- 2+ years of experience in logistics management required.
- Working knowledge of legal regulations and ISO requirements.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and logistics software.
- Good management and organizational skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
N120,000 – N200,000 monthly.
31st December, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: Talentbuildcareers@gmail.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.