CourierPlus is a leading logistics and distribution services company established in 2009. We offer a wide array of express courier and logistic support solutions to our various customers.
With over 400 highly skilled personnel, we have excellent competencies in striving sectors such as Financial Services, Manufacturing, Telecommunications, Government Agencies, and Oil & Gas/Utilities. As a diverse end-to-end logistics solutions provider, we offer a range of expertise aimed at helping customers re-engineer and re-invent their businesses to compete successfully in an ever-changing marketplace, with the final objective of safely and promptly delivering all our customer’s consignments as expected.
- Job Position: Logistics Implant Officer
- Job Location: Lagos
- Ensures timely pick up of Client’s shipment
- Raise waybills and ensure capture of all pickups on Trackplus
- Quality assurance to ensure shipments are properly packaged and well documented
- Supervises Courier/Driver pick up and drop off activities to ensure proper handling, process compliance, and behaviors that represent Courierplus business values
- Follows-up on every clients’ shipment to ensure picked-up shipments are delivered within SLA
- Identifies sales lead and ensure closure of such opportunities by liaising with the sales team
- Escalate any impending service failures to the Service Assurance team and Business Managers
- Relationship Management
- Verifies completeness of all Clients transaction with Courierplus
- Ensures timely issue resolution
- Must readily be available to perform any other job function as authorized by Courierplus.
- Interested candidates should possess an OND qualification with at least 2 years of work experience.
4th March 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] with the Job title as the subject of the email.