Jubaili Agrotec Limited was established in 2002 in Nigeria, which acquired since then a leading position in the market. The company has four branches in Kano, Ibadan, Abuja and Lagos. Our vision is to be leader in the agricultural sector. Our mission statement is “Let’s grow together”, growing hand in hand with our stakeholders.
- Job Position: Logistics Officer
- Job Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- To collect Bill of lading once orders are assigned to agents andupdate report with details of the containers on the bill of Lading for follow-up.
- To follow-up with the process of obtaining Terminal Deliver Order (TDO) from clearing agent.
- To follow-up with clearing agent/transporter from the date Terminal Deliver Order (TDO) is ready to gate out from the terminal.
- To co-ordinate with assistant at warehouse to confirm the arrival and offloading of container within 24hrs of arrival.
- To co-ordinate with assistant at warehouse for delivery of waybills within 24hrs of offloading containers.
- To ensure that the assistant at warehouse adhered to waybills details like date of offloading, Quantity received, Driver numbers ETC.
- Send containers movement report daily
- Check empty containers card dates if they tally with container movement report date.
- Candidate Must be a Graduate with at least 3 years experience.
N60,000 – N80,000 Monthly.
3rd May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.