Sinoma Cargo International Nigeria Limited is wholly-owned subsidiary invested by Sinoma Cargo in Nigeria, founded in June 2016, located in Nigeria, Lagos. Sinoma Cargo is the first branch set up in West Africa in the process of implementing globalization strategy.
Currently, Sinoma Cargo has obtained the clearance qualification and provides overseas warehousing and distribution services, equipped with 40 normal trailers and 10 tow-beds, Sinoma Cargo Nigeria can deliver general cargoes, heavy lifts, over-sized goods and self-owned custom house broker has been set up as well. There are 12 Chinese employees and 100 native employees at present.
Job Title: Logistics Officer
Location: Obajana, Kogi
Employment Type: Full-time
Essential Job Functions
- Carry out packing, crating, and warehousing, and storage duties in preparation for site-specific program and shipment.
- Oversee customer based queues and plan and allocate tasks to meet configuration requirements.
- Responsible for tracking, receiving, and stocking all items ordered.
- Ensure materials are appropriately stored.
- Program the final inventory of materials prior to shipment.
- Provide a list of all equipment moved from the consolidation areas into sponsor shipping channels to project coordinators.
- Responsible for supervising and accounting for an inventory.
- Carry out annual property inventory and provide other report in his area of responsibility.
Qualifications, Skills and Knowledge
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with at least 3 years work experience.
- Good organizational skills
- Innovative and ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Proficiency in Computer applications especially Spread Sheet.
- Good communication skills and ability to work in team flexibility and good customer relationship and orientation.
25th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of mail.