Tranter IT Infrastructure Services Limited (TITIS) – Our client is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Logistics Supervisor
Job Location: Lagos
- Our client is looking for a logistics supervisor who will be in charge of drivers and cars maintenance.
- Assist in the recruitment of quality drivers
- Provide daily supervision of drivers to ensure proper and consistent performance of duties
- Develop amiable, genuine, and supportive relations with drivers on a personal and professional level and collaborate with other departments to solve their problems.
- Prepare monthly maintenance plan and ensure proper maintenance, servicing, and repair of all office vehicles for top performance, staff operating conditions, and downtime minimization
- Register and ensure licensing of all company vehicles
- Keep mileage records and repair records up-to-date
- Monitor drivers’ behavior and ensure adherence to the “company fleet usage and drivers safety policy”
- Any other duties assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Logistics, Supply Chain or any relevant field.
- A minimum of 4 years experience in a similar role.
- Solid understanding of logistics and inventory management.
- Outstanding analytical, problem-solving, and organizational abilities.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
N100,000 – N120,000 Monthly.
14th April, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.