Sixxco Oil Limited is an oil and Gas Company fully registered in Nigeria in 2005 to do business in the downstream sector of the petroleum industry with registered office in Lagos and operational offices in Rivers State, Bayelsa, Akwa-Ibom, Cross River and other States. Sixxco Oil Limited is an Authorized Mobil lubricant distributor to 11PLC (formerly MobilOil Nig.PLC). We distribute fuels, (PMS, DPK, AGO,MGO and LPG) across the country from our 27 million litre capacity Tank Farm in ORON, Akwa Ibom State.
Job Position: Lubricant Sales Representative
Job Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- The LSR will be accountable for the implementation of all technical support programs within his/her area of responsibility.
- He/She will provide expert application through engineering support programs.
- Implements agreed account strategies and delivers lubrication solutions to strategic customers. Directs and coordinates all “on-site” analytical investigations.
- Champions organizational business goals.
- Fully responsible for building, maintaining, and sustaining good and lasting customer relationship with our entire Commercial and Retail Customers by ensuring excellent service deliveries
- Maintain, meet and exceed current Commercial/Retail lubes Customer’s requirement
- Acquire new Commercial Lube Customers and sign-up new distributors/independent Outlets while ensuring old Customers are retained
- Maintain minimum stock of lubes at warehouses under them and subsequently in Retail Outlets being covered.
- Train Unit Managers, Lubes sales force (including attendants/ dealers/ distributors) and organize lubes seminars/clinics/surveys for commercial users.
- Research, monitor market trends, competitors’ activities and consumer preferences
- Develop strategies and plan for the promotion and sales of Lubes
- Plan, direct and coordinate Customer service strategies and manage customer relationships.
- Carries out sales of lubricants to commercial and retail channels.
- Give logistics support to the customer care unit through product stock management in warehouses.
- Carry out programmed survey to ascertain customers preferences/suggestions and feedbacks.
- Identify strategic locations, deploy and drive kiosk sales of lubes through retail off-forecourt channels.
- Identify, engage and drive viable Independent Outlets in coverage area.
- Monitor and push Retail bulk oil sales at Outlets and other locations.
- Develop and implement lubes initiatives/ strategies that will maximize volume and margin contribution to the overall lubes department objective.
- Ensures that all lubricant spot buyers across branches being covered are captured.
- Reviews and prepare performance and monitoring reports.
- Supervises all activities in the lubricant warehouses.
- Supervises all Business Unit Managers within coverage area on all lubricant sales and activities.
- Liaises with DSR/BUM to bring initiatives (product) into the market to satisfy customers and edge out competition.
- A good University Degree in Engineering, Marketing, Social Sciences etc. with a strong lubricant sales background.
- Minimum of 5 years post graduation field experiences
- Proven Knowledge in Lubricants and Lubrication
- Good Understanding In Strategic Marketing
- Good Understanding of Spoken and Written English Language
- General Business Knowledge
- Ability to Carryout Research Works
- Ability to Document Field/Business Activities
- Very Innovative
- Entrepreneurship Skills
- Customer Orientation and Focus
- Excellent Negotiation Skills
- Very Good Use of PC (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Good Organizational Skills.
20th March, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.