Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard–earned reputation for excellent business practices and products quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
- Job Position: Mail Dispatcher
- Reference No.: LagosHR005
- Job Location: Lagos
- Handle internal and external mails distribution.
- Transport and receive correspondences and documents by motorcycle.
- Update the Riders’ Logbook daily with the required information such as items received and delivered.
- Sign for the package on collection and get an appropriate person to sign for it upon delivery.
- Plan and follow the most efficient routes for making deliveries.
- Ensure that assigned motorcycle documents/ particulars are updated and valid.
- Must observe all HSE driving related policies to ensure the consistent safety of documents and motorcycle.
- Attend to any other duty that may be assigned from time to time.
- Verify items delivered by submitting acknowledgement copies; note discrepancies
Education and Experience
- A minimum of Primary School Leaving Certificate.
- Must have at least 10 years working experience in a corporate environment.
- Valid Class A driver’s license.
Skills and Behaviours:
- Must be able to ride motorcycle effectively as this is the major means of dispatch.
- Be able to ride motorcycles professionally.
- Be hardworking, diligent, and possess positive energy.
- Be friendly and presentable.
- Good Interpersonal skills
- Personal organization and self-discipline
- Time Management.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online