SPIE Oil & Gas Services (part of the SPIE Group) provides a complete range of services to some of the world’s largest oil and gas companies through its network of offices in 25 countries across Africa, the Middle-East and Asia-Pacific.
Our turnover has more than doubled in the last few years thanks to the dedication of our 4,000 employees to whom we give training, recognition, and genuine opportunities for career development. In order to support this growth, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is always seeking talented individuals to join its teams.
Job Position: Maintenance Contractor Site Representative (CSR) H/F
Job Location: Offshore, Nigeria
- Ensures HSE policy fulfillment during his activities
- Establishes and maintains a strong safety culture in line with Company HSE Requirements and Rules
- Is responsible to ensures compliance with HSE (occupational and process) Legislation, Company Standards and Procedures under his area of responsibility to ensure employees safety, legislative compliance and responsible environment attitude
- Ensures compliance with Operating Procedures & Guidelines with the asset to ensure Process Safety, Operational Safety and Plan Integrity
- Contributes to achieve and improve HSE targets, respecting the existing procedures and advising new specific ones (if required);
- Performs the updating of technical documentation;
- Gives his contribution in Hazard Analyses, incident investigations, Root Cause Failure Analyses, process incidents advising his hierarchy about HSE issues and proposing corrective solutions;
- Ensures record keeping and reporting of action items from Process Hazard Analyses, Incident Investigations, Root Cause
- Failure Analyses, Process Incidents audits and other activities as required;
- Operates in conformity with mechanical codes, standards, regulations and industry best practices (ASME, API,ANSI, and OSHA)
- Checks and verifies that mandatory aspects (including those concerning local law scenario) are properly implemented for all activities carried out
- Participates to key procedure audits in proactive manner;
- Respects the waste management policy in force on site, verifying that all activities performed under his own responsibility, comply it, without any exceptions
- Working closely with COMPANY’s site maintenance superintendent, he
- Advises COMPANY・s superintendent on monthly and annual planning
- Distributes the daily activity to the supervisors as prepared by the planning team
- Co-ordinates the maintenance operations
- Checks and validates technical reports
- Prepares maintenance reports
- Informs the persons concerned, by appropriate reporting, on the progress of maintenance operations and, if necessary, of difficulties encountered
- Takes part in different daily, weekly and site co-ordination meetings
- Ensures the appropriateness of the operating and maintenance procedures and tools employed by his crews and, if necessary, suggests improvements to COMPANY’s maintenance superintendent
- Ensures co-ordination between maintenance operations and Preparation teams
- Keeps an up-to-date list of work that cannot be performed except during inspections of machines or shutdowns
- Promotes and proposes modifications and improvements.
- Suggests corrective measures to COMPANY if this backlog threatens to become unmanageable,
- Maintains a permanent anticipation on the potential problems that could occur in the production plant, in close relationship with other sections, in order to prevent non-productive or non efficient operations.
- Chartered Engineer (A-levels + 5 years’ study) or Higher National Diploma or Certificate (HND/HNC (A-levels + 3 years’ study) or BTS/DUT or equivalent.
- 10 years experience in the field of maintenance on oil and gas production installations,
- A knowledge of the principles related to the process and equipment of oil and gas treatment installations
- SAP/R3 experience and know-how
- Ability to direct/lead large multinational teams
- Ability to work in a service relationship.
- Ability to work independently while maintaining good relations with colleagues and others
- Physical ability to work on offshore installations in the climatic conditions of the site
- Working language: English Bright 3.5 (or equivalent)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online