Moove is on a mission to redefine what large-scale rideshare leasing and vehicle ownership look like in Africa. We are developing an innovative model to rapidly improve the availability of vehicles for on-demand ridesharing services across major metro cities while also creating sustainable jobs for drivers
Job Position: Maintenance Executive
Job Location: Lagos
- We are looking for an experienced leader with strong business acumen and an entrepreneurial attitude to be the Maintenance Executive, reporting to the Maintenance Manager.
- As a proven result-driven person, the Maintenance Executive will be charged with effectively communicating with external stakeholders.
- As a Maintenance Executive; you will be responsible to take calls from dealers and repairs facilities requesting authorisation to conduct maintenance; service and repairs on our fleet.
- You are required to ensure that the work being done on these transactions is relevant and within cost targets. You are to issue orders and approve the invoices against these orders for final payments.
- We are looking for a Maintenance Executive who will manage all projects, tasks, and deliverables within our Fleet Operations team and also be a representative and ambassador for the team across the company as well as to external stakeholders.
- The ideal candidate for the role will be someone who is customer-oriented, and who also has good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Coordinate, schedule, and audit vehicle maintenance repairs, including preventative, mechanical, and electrical repairs to the fleet.
- Take calls from suppliers seeking authorization to conduct maintenance and repairs.
- Scrutinise supplier quotes to ensure optimal pricing in each market and ensure that maintenance done is valid and appropriate
- Ensure quality, compliance, and safety of the company’s assets
- Control and monitor repair costs (parts and labour) in line with the maintenance fund
- Negotiate goodwill claims from OEM for repairs that are just outside of the warranty parameters
- Process the Insurance claims in line with Policy requirements and report on them effectively as and when required
- Ensure that all Insurance claims are completed expediently and vehicles brought back to operation in the minimum timeframe
- Build, Manage, Measure, and Maintain relationships with Suppliers and Repair outlets to ensure that uptime of Fleet is maximised
- Continuous Improvement mindset with respect to processes and systems to create efficiencies and synergies
- Ad Hoc investigations and solutions as required from time to time
- Candidate must possess a High School Certificate
- Competent in Motor Mechanics
- 4-5 years of fleet maintenance experience preferred.
- Associates or Technical degree in Motor Mechanics would be advantageous
- Hands-On Fleet Industry Experience is a must
- Strong customer service and organizational skills required
- Attention to detail is compulsory
- Proficiency with computers including Microsoft Office; Google Office Suite and web-based applications preferred.
Who You’ll Be Working with:
- Directly reporting to our Maintenance Manager and closely working with our Fleet Operations Team.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online