Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
- Job Position: Maintenance-In-Charge (Factory)
- Job Location: Ojota, Lagos
- Should have pre-knowledge of the equipment used in Consumer Electronics, White goods industry like vacuum pumps, gas charging machine, Power meters, Electrical safety testers, Air compressors and have knowledge of Electrical, Mechanical, and Hydraulics.
- Scheduling and overseeing all maintenance-related work by managing a team of maintenance technicians
- Ensuring that all maintenance operations are done in accordance with company policy and OSHA guidelines
- Ensuring the facility satisfies all industry regulations
- Managing budgets
- Forecasting, ordering, and price negotiation for spare parts inventory
- Developing and implementing a (proactive)maintenance program
- Coordinating the completion of complex repairs
- Hiring subcontractors for specialized maintenance work
- Looking for new ways/tools/assets to improve productivity and cut costs
- Drafting maintenance reports
- Keeping spare parts inventory at all times
- Prepare a list of required spare parts at the end of the year for the yearly budget
- Coordinate with equipment suppliers for troubleshooting the equipment and tools
- Enforce proper usage of equipment and tools on the line
- Should be able to operate computer/laptop and be well versed in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Microsoft Word
- Should be good in negotiation skills, analytical skills and ability to see the bigger picture
- Should have pre-contacts and references in the Nigeria market for quick requirements
- Should be able to work and perform under pressure and weekends if the situation demands
- Minimum of OND – Electrical Electronics
- 10 years relevant experience in an FMCG company
- Factory experience is compulsory
15th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their CV to [email protected] with the job title as the subject of the mail
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.