Metro Africa Xpress (MAX.NG) – We are a team of passionate people and a leading technology-enabled company driven by a vision to solve the mobility challenges in Africa. We want to get people and goods to their destinations hitch-free. It is personal for us because we understand the frustration of epileptic transportation. We are making mobility safe, affordable, accessible, and sustainable by deploying high-performance technologies and operators.
Job Position: Maintenance Mechanic and Electrician
- We are looking for a reliable and seasoned Technician who will be responsible for promptly and efficiently maintaining the fleet of vehicles within the system.
- The ideal candidate will bring new knowledge of best practices, identify research needs in the technical space roadmap, actively manage and facilitate communications with stakeholders, and be responsible for supporting the ongoing development of the team.
What You’ll Do
- Perform vehicle routine and corrective maintenance.
- Assess and diagnose problems with faulty vehicles.
- Replace and repair defective parts and materials.
- Efficiently maintain assets within agreed SLA
- Store and account for old and replaced parts.
- Generate maintenance reports.
- Work with other technicians to solve multifaceted problems.
- Verify vehicle serviceability by conducting test drives, and adjusting controls and systems.
- Visit workshops during repair to ensure new and original spare parts are fixed on our vehicles
- Assistance in the emergency rescue of MAX vehicles
- Provision of reports on every vehicle repair work
- Carry out periodic spare part price survey
- Report on activities within the workshop.
What You’ll Need
- Candidates should possess an SSCE / GCE / NECO qualification
- Good communication skills
- Minimum of 4 years stand-alone Mechanical experience
- The ability to manage resources.
26th May 2022
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.