Chemo-Pharma Laboratories Limited. was established in 1985. The Company has an Installed Capacity of 6.0million bottles of liquid syrup and 310.2 million tablets per annum respectively. This installed capacity has for some time now become inadequate to cater for expected growth. It has strained working capital and created excessive overheads. Also, the company runs a well equipped Quality Assurance Laboratory.
Job Title: Maintenance Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Job Description and Profile
- Overseeing, checking, repairing, servicing pharmaceutical machinery
- Operating pharmaceutical equipment, systems and infrastructure
- Ensuring that all company machineries and equipment are in good and proper conditions
Education, Training and Qualification
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- Minimum of 5 years working proven experience preferably in a similar position In a pharmaceutical industry
Knowledge, Skills and Training:
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair/maintain power generation, Boiler, Compressors, Blistering, granulation machines, Liquid filling machine welding machine.
- Ability to analyze and diagnose faults and preventive maintenance
- Carry out a quality inspection on jobs
- Control maintenance tools, stores and equipment
- Deal with emergencies, unplanned problems and repairs.
25th December 2020.
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in PDF format to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.