At Masters, we offer the promise to work in partnership with you to help your child achieve full potentials. We nurture them, care for them and stimulate them to aim high academically by building their self-esteem, providing them with an environment where they are all treated as individuals and encouraged using Godly principles to become god-fearing individuals with a heart of love and respect for others.
- Job Position: Maintenance Officer
- Job Location: Isolo, Lagos
- Ensure that the power generating sets of the school is kept in efficient working condition at all times.
- Ensure all daily checks are carried out on the day before the generators are put into use.
- The generators MUST be test-run every morning to ascertain their working condition.
- It is a major performance measurement index for you to avoid emergencies on the generators.
- Maintain a reasonable fuel level for the generators and ensure stock is promptly replenished to avoid “NO DIESEL” situations. Work closely with the Admin Officer in this regard.
- Ensure regular preventive maintenance checks are carried out on the generators to avoid sudden breakdowns. Identified faults must be promptly fixed.
- Candidates should possess B.Eng qualification with 2-5 years work experience
N70,000 – N80,000 / Month
6th April 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.