Yemisi Vese Logistics is the only Logistics partner you need for all your needs from local delivery options within Lagos to international deliveries at every level. Our services are first-class solutions for your logistics needs both within Nigeria and across the world. With shipping addresses in Lagos, United States, United Kingdom and Canada, shipping to and from Nigeria has never been easier.
Job Title: Maintenance Officer
Location: Ikota, Lagos
- We are looking to hire a skilled Maintenance Officer to purchase and maintain our vehicles and parts. As a Maintenance Officer, you will be required to install new equipment, conduct routine maintenance, and troubleshoot vehicles faults. You may also be required to remove old parts and train staff on equipment operating maintenance procedures.
- To ensure success as a Maintenance Officer, you should have an in-depth knowledge of motor vehicles and bikes, the ability to work well under pressure, and demonstrate high-level problem-solving skills. An outstanding Maintenance Officer should be able to service, troubleshoot, and repair equipment without causing extended vehicle downtime.
Maintenance Officer Responsibilities
- Inspecting bikes and vans and conducting routine maintenance.
- Servicing and replacing old or faulty parts on bikes and vans when needed.
- Troubleshooting any vehicular malfunctions.
- Regular upkeep of bikes and vans.
- Adhering to all safety and performance regulations.
- Place orders for bike parts, brake oil and other necessary items.
- Keep an updated record of all repairs and purchases made.
- Supervise any repairs on bikes and vans
Maintenance Officer Requirements
- OND / HND in Mechanical Engineering.
- Proven work experience as a Maintenance Officer.
- Knowledge of mechanical and electrical systems.
- Advanced troubleshooting skills.
- Understanding of safety and equipment procedures.
- Good communication and training skills.
- Must live on the Island and its environs.
- Preferably male for gender balance.
N55,000 – N60,000 Monthly.
30th June 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the email.