Catilas Resources Limited – Our client is recruiting a suitable candidate to fill the position below:
- Job Position: Maintenance Supervisor
- Job Location: Koko, Delta
- On behalf of our client, we are looking for a competent Maintenance Supervisor to manage the maintenance of all vessel and farm tank systems on the installation and ensuring the facilities meet the optimum performance of all safety and business-critical systems and equipment while recommending future improvements.
- The goal is to ensure that facilities are always in a good and safe condition.
- Inspect facilities periodically to determine problems and necessary maintenance.
- Ensure all maintenance activities are done in a manner that protects the health, safety, and welfare of the personnel and assets.
- Prepare periodic maintenance schedules and allocate work.
- Commit to incident-free operations.
- Appropriately provide input to major accident hazard management, in particular the prevention, detection, control, mitigation, and response to major accidents.
- Ensure all maintenance activities strictly adhere to a safe system of work, all contractors and vendors are adequately supervised and timely managed, and housekeeping is maintained to the highest standards.
- Contribute to the development of the maintenance budget and ensure compliance.
- Recommends changes to equipment and maintenance routines to improve performance, efficiency, cost management, and productivity.
- Part of the team that will deliver continuous performance improvement for the facility, optimization of the maintenance crew, and critical contractor management
- Responsible for the competence and training of the maintenance teams to ensure crew capability, development, and succession plans/matrices are available.
Required Education / Qualification:
- BSc / BA / HND in, Engineering or relevant field is preferred
- Professional Certifications and Marine qualifications would be advantageous.
- Minimum of 5years of relevant experience in the oil and gas sector
- Previous experience of vessel and farm tank operations is essential.
- Proven supervisory and management experience in vessel and farm tank or similar environment.
- Electrical and or mechanical experience is a plus
- Knowledge of the industry regulatory guidelines and supporting Safe Management System.
- Experience in maintenance planning, organizing, coordinating, and control/monitoring work across a range of disciplines.
- Strong technical knowledge with operating and maintenance experience on marine and plant with power generation, high voltage distribution, rotary, and reciprocating machinery
- Excellent planning and leadership abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- An eye for detail
- Computer savvy
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: This position is based in Koko in Delta State and interviews will be conducted in Lagos.