JMG is a diversified solution provider with a broad portfolio in power generation, electrical infrastructures, industrial equipment, elevators & escalators and HVAC solutions. With 20 years of experience in Africa and strong partnerships with some of the world’s leading brands, JMG combines global technologies and regional expertise to fulfill the development needs of the African market.
Job Location: Maintenance Supervisor (2 Openings)
Job Locations: Ikotun and Gbagada – Lagos
- Oversee and direct preventive maintenance activities among the maintenance team.
- Check daily and maintain the condition of all production equipment and machines.
- Control downtime by informing production workers of routine preventive maintenance techniques; monitoring compliance.
- Maintain equipment, parts, and supplies inventories by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed equipment, parts, and supplies; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt.
- Prepare mechanical maintenance reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends.
- Supervise the implementation of preventative/annual equipment maintenance programs, reducing equipment downtime and spoilage significantly.
- Conduct daily, weekly and monthly preventive maintenance plans.
- Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Provide technical advice and solutions for equipment issues.
- Coach and provide guidance to maintenance team on maintenance activities.
- Drive route cause analyses over machine or process safety failures.
- Take up IMS responsibilities such as reporting unsafe act, condition or procedure in the work place, participating in fire or emergency drill at work, participating in incident reporting and investigation when necessary and adherence to Company policies
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- B.Eng. in Mechanical, Electro-Mechanical or equivalent is a plus.
- 7 – 8 years of proven work experience in general factory mechanical machinery, plant & equipment.
31st August, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.